Front End Developer
Front End Developer – Newcastle – up to £40K DOE
A national Retail & Online brand based in Newcastle upon Tyne are actively seeking a Front-End Developer to take a leading role in projects following a period of substantial growth. This is an exciting role with a leading brand name in the industry that offers fabulous career opportunities.
Our client are an online retail and fashion business that have grown exponentially in recent years. With an ever-increasing headcount the business work from a luxury HQ based just outside the city centre (easy access via car / public transport) and following investment in their IT and web tools there is an active need for a Front End Developer to work across all areas of the business to ensure ongoing quality of online service offering.
This role on a daily basis will include:
- Project management of website platforms
- Working alongside third-party agencies, internal department heads and e-commerce teams
- Gaining insights / analytics to make recommendations
- Ongoing support and development of App design and functionality
- Overseeing results of campaigns (PPC, SEO etc.) and making recommendations for future success
- Work with department heads / managers to understand their objectives and strategies. This will play a fundamental part of your own work. Ultimately you will be supporting the entire organisation in achieving corporate goals
The business use Shopify as their main ecommerce platform, so this role will provide excellent exposure to this product whilst also offering upskilling / training opportunities for anyone looking to gain experience in this area.
In order to apply to this Front End Developer role, we are looking for the following experience:
- At least one JS Framework such as React, Angular, Vue.JS etc
- Any understanding of e-commerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, Weebly, BigCommerce etc. are of significant benefit
- Knowledge of SEO principles are also nice to have
The successful applicant should have an appreciation for best practices, be passionate about new technologies and show an interest in new technology trends. This is a dynamic business who place their online brand as absolutely vital, so your role will play a key part in future growth.
On top of a generous basic salary this role comes with fabulous perks; not just a great benefits package but a great staff discount, a charismatic business culture that encourages personal development, and full investment in your career through training and industry qualifications.
This is an exciting role with an exceptionally well known local business. Perhaps you are a Full Stack or Web Developer seeking a new challenge, or possibly an existing Front-End Developer who is looking to develop their experience in this sector. Whatever your situation please don’t hesitate to apply.