Corporate Finance Manager
Edward Reed are searching for a Corporate Finance Manager to join our clients growing CF team. Our client works with a wide variety of businesses, providing a full range of services including strategic advice, equity and debt capital fund raising, and M&A and disposals advisory.
A successful Corporate Finance Manager will advise private Shareholders and management teams to achieve their strategic goals through acquisitions, fund raisings and exit. Our clients team plays a key role in advising on a wide variety of corporate transactions, interacting with clients and other professionals comprising private equity, banks and lawyers, taking a lead role in the preparation of business plans and are closely involved in deal negotiation.
The successful candidate will have a high level of technical competence, and an ability and desire to build trusted relationships with clients and finance providers and other advisory professionals. Ideally the candidate will be a high performing qualified accountant or with an equivalent financial qualification, with a strong interest in corporate finance.
The Corporate Finance Manager role:
- Financial modelling and company valuation work
- Assisting in the production on monthly management information
- Working closely with the Directors & co-founders
- Assistance with preparation of Investment Memorandums
- Identification of new opportunities and assistance in preparing for new business presentations
- Identification of potential funders and buyers/sellers of businesses
Your Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant with 1-3 years post qualification experience or equivalent financial qualification
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Interest in corporate finance and investment
- Strong writing, presentation and organisational skills