Edward Reed are searching for an experienced Credit Controller for our client based in Newcastle city centre.
We would like to meet a Credit Controller with previous credit control experience. It is important you can focus on key debts & identify cash collection issues as early as possible, to ensure they are resolved either directly with the customer or by getting the business engaged as early as possible.
An excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate at all levels, both internally & externally is crucial to success in the role. A successful candidate will show the ability to follow issues through to conclusion and communicate results back to the customer (both externally & internally)
Other Duties/Experience required;
- Invoicing clients using best practice, plus client specific requirements
- Proactive query resolution ensuring all payment blockers are removed
- Cash allocation of inbound receipts
- Active management of aged debt profile
- Working with the wider finance team and operations team to improve processes
- Previous credit control, or AR, experience is desirable
- Previous experience within a medium sized finance department is desirable
- Highly numerate
- Professional relationship building through interpersonal engagement skills
Should you be interested please get in touch.