CTO – Newcastle – Flexible Salary
An international Technology firm based in Newcastle are actively looking to hire a CTO to help support corporate strategy and set a path of future development and success. This is a newly created role with an organisation at an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the CEO and Board of Directors, the CTO will form part of a Senior Leadership Team and will support the ongoing corporate strategy whilst also leading key business objectives including:
- Ongoing product development, improvement and supporting Consultancy teams with project implementation
- Looking to future opportunities and investigating new technologies for unique service offering
- Ensuring ‘best in class’ service via the Cloud, whilst also supporting existing customers
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Team management / leadership
- Operating and capital budget responsibility
- Data policy, security and GDPR
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external suppliers
This is a challenging role that requires exceptional leadership, strong strategic influence and an acute ability to focus on both ‘present’ and ‘future’ opportunities.
In order to apply we are looking for the following experience:
- Strong project management experience leading the development of a Software solution (ideally SaaS and/or Cloud based)
- Exemplary team leadership experience
- Demonstrable capabilities with corporate and/or IT strategy
This role would suit a CTO who has come from a Software / Technology business. Alternatively you may have worked in a project and product driven environment where IT forms the heart beat of the business.
A competitive basic salary is on offer plus flexible benefits. This is an office based role so the successful applicant must be based a commutable distance / in the North East.
Interviews are ideally due to take place w/c 20th June so please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.