Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager – Newcastle upon Tyne – £35,000.00 – £45,000.00
If you want to work for one of the fastest growing women’s fashion brands in the UK in a role that’s dynamic, exciting and rewarding then this position is for you.
About the Company, Pink Boutique Ltd;
Pink Boutique is a leading on-line fashion retailer, listed as 24th nationally within the Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100. Dispatching several thousand parcels per day this is a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment. This family owned company sells women’s apparel, footwear and accessories on-line to a loyal and growing customer base. The business was started 6 years ago and is one of fastest growing ecommerce businesses with ambitious and exciting plans for the future.
An opportunity has arisen for a proactive individual to join the team as Digital Marketing Manager to oversee the digital marketing strategy for the company, leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
The role will involve working closely with the marketing and ecommerce teams and managing agencies to increase awareness of the brand online, to build on existing success and to launch campaigns on time and to budget.
- Key stakeholder in setting the Digital Marketing Strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Benchmark competitor media spend for digital marketing and plan a schedule of activity throughout the year.
- Manage digital channels and devise strategies to drive traffic through a mix of initiatives and channels.
- Design, launch and measure integrated marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for planning, execution and budgetary control of all digital marketing, including Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates, Mobile App, E-Mail and Display advertising campaigns.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting, measuring channels against ROI and CPA targets.
Skills and Experience;
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, E-Mail and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Demonstrable experience managing a marketing database and E-Mail campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with an accurate eye for detail.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proven track record in a similar retail company, with multi product experience required, ideally within a mail order environment
- A self-starter who thrives in a result driven, creative environment with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and motivate the team
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday allowance for full time staff (including bank holidays)
- Great offices in a great location
- Relaxed, friendly environment
- Free car parking
- Easy access to public transport
- Fun days, celebrations and events
- 30% staff discount on full price items
- Access to sample sales
- Pension Scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme