ERP Systems Specialist
ERP Systems Specialist – Carlisle – up to £55K DOE
An international manufacturing business based in Carlisle are actively looking to hire an ERP Systems Specialist to support a global implementation and rollout of Microsoft Dynamics AX and MS 365. This role is a core member of an existing Programme team and will provide full business exposure whilst also playing a vital part of a multimillion-pound business change project.
Our client are an international manufacturing firm who have always been at the forefront of innovation and technology. Following year on year growth, a strategic decision has been made to implement a new ERP system to support a period of dramatic success and roll this out across all divisions.
As part of an ERP Programme Team, this role will include:
- Working with a range of stakeholders including (but not limited to) business unit leaders, an in-house IT team, department heads, international managers and a third part ERP software consultancy
- Full lifecycle implementation; business & data analysis, application configuration, system customisation, end user support
- Understanding and adhering to corporate strategy i.e. what do departments need from ERP? How can this support growth?
This is a challenging role that works across all sectors and locations of this organisation. In order to apply for this ERP Systems Specialist role, you should have:
- Demonstrable ERP systems knowledge. Whilst Microsoft Dynamics AX / MS 365 is preferred, other ERP solutions will be considered
- Deep experience of industry processes in at least one sector such as Manufacturing, Logistics, Retail, Finance
- Cloud deployment: experience of SaaS / Cloud / D365
- Extensive background in project delivery and working within structured frameworks
Whilst this is a project driven role, this position is a full-time permanent role – due to the size of this implementation and organisation there are significant future opportunities once ‘go live’ has successfully reached completion.
An excellent salary is available with a strong benefits package. Based from a central Carlisle office this role does offer infrequent travel to international locations.
Perhaps you are currently an ERP Consultant who is looking for a local / office-based position with less travel. Alternatively, you may be a Business Analyst with a strong technical background seeking a step up to a more project driven role. Do not hesitate to apply as interviews are due to take place ASAP.
ERP Systems Specialist / ERP Programme / Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta / MS Office 365 / MS 365 / Cloud / SaaS / ERP Consultant / Carlisle / Cumbria