Edward Reed are looking for an ambitious Financial Controller to ensure accurate financial processing and produce precise financial reports in a timely manner. Our client is a well-established North East process manufacturer with a global client base. A business that is continually expanding requires a further finance professional to support the board of Directors. This Financial Controller role is ideally suited for someone looking to move into an industry role.
The Financial Controller Role:
- Report directly to the FD and board
- Day to day responsibility for the management accounts function with 6 direct reports
Main duties will include:
- Weekly flash report pack
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts pack
- Budgeting, Forecasting and reporting when required
- VAT Intrastat & EC sales returns
- Preparation of annual audited accounts
- Assisting with the development of new ERP system
- Mentoring assistant financial controller and MA team
- Adhoc reporting
- CIMA or ACA qualification preferred
- Strong MS office skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic business
- Collaborative attitude with high levels of integrity
This is a fast paced environment and experience of managing a variety of issues in a fast-paced world would be preferred.
Should you be interested please do not hesitate to contact us.