Front End Developer
Front End Developer – Newcastle – £40-50K DOE
A Technology business based in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne are actively looking to hire a Front End Developer to join a tightly knit team at a period of substantial growth. Following significant investment and relocation to a luxury new office, this role offers exceptional long term career development.
Our client are a multimillion pound technology firm who employ over 150 people in Newcastle. A flourishing client focussed IT Team are looking to bring a Front End Developer to the team to support ongoing project needs.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
- Full development lifecycle working on greenfield projects
- Requirement gathering, writing technical specifications, design and development, collaborate with user testing and full deployment
- Working in a collaborative Agile environment
- Liaise with back end development and support teams
- Ensure projects are delivered to the highest calibre, on time and to budget
In order to apply for this Front End Developer role, we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- MV* Framework experience such as Angular / React
- HTML5 experience
- Demonstrable experience with the Full Software Development Lifecycle
Beneficial, but not essential experience:
- Any client facing is a huge bonus
This role will encourage you to develop your skills and career long term – there are ongoing opportunities for upskilling, industry training and qualifications funded by our client, so the successful Front End Developer should see this as a career and not just a job.
On top of training, this role comes with a generous basic salary plus unique perks including pension, bonus, flexible working and a luxury HQ with the latest hardware / software.