Hospitality & Leisure Sector
HR Manager – Darlington – £30,000 – £35,000
Edward Reed Recruitment are working with a well known Hospitality & Leisure organisation based in Darlington in search of a HR Manager. This is an exciting opportunity that will lead HR policy, procedures and strategy across the business. A truly diverse role for someone with creativity, initiative and CIPD qualified will fit into this fast paced environment.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
- The primary point of contact for managers and employees, providing a coaching and advisory service on HR policy and procedural questions across key HR areas (maternity, disciplinary, performance management, grievance and benefits).
- Employee Relations – Manage complex case work from start to end. Coaching and advising managers and employees in dealing with a variety of situations.
- Payroll and Benefits Administration – Work with the HR Administrators to ensure payroll and benefit programmes are accurately administered and run smoothly, dealing with queries and resolving issues.
- Ability and confidence to use HR systems to find information, adjust records and resolve issues.
- Seek to maintain the positive relationship between HR and the rest of the business.
- Ongoing investment in HR regulations in industry, striving to improve processes at every opportunity
In order to apply we are looking for the following experience / person profile:
- Currently in a Senior HR / HR Manager position
- CIPD qualified
- Commercial Awareness
- Able to adopt a flexible approach
- Experience of working in a fast pace environment; Hospitality & Leisure is a benefit
- A genuine passion for HR and desire to contribute to the success of the business and each brand
Ideally, the successful HR Manager will be able to demonstrate the following key competencies / skills:
- Detailed and thorough understanding of ER processes and legislation
- Customer Service focussed
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities
- Ability to manage a high volume of administrative tasks
- Results Driven
- An ability to anticipate and plan
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to influence and communicate confidently and effectively at all levels
Our client are a renowned organisation in the Hospitality and Leisure industry, with a glowing reputation for excellence. With this in mind you should be comfortable in a role that puts the customer first.
Based from a Darlington HQ this role offers a strong basic salary and fabulous benefits package. Do not hesitate to apply as interviews are due to take place ASAP