Edward Reed are searching for an experienced HR Manager for our Newcastle city centre based client.
As the business continues to grow and thrive we are therefore looking for the right calibre of HR professional to assist with this.
An integral role to the business and management team, as HR Manager you will be responsible for;
- Managing a monthly payroll process for over 320 staff;
- Annual payroll filings – P11D’s, P60’s etc;
- Dealing with day to day HR responsibilities;
- Update and harmonise of HR Policies & Procedure
- TUPE – acquisitions and disposals;
- New starter process;
- Manage Disciplinary and Grievances as well and Employee Engagement;
- Liaising with legal advisors;
- Back to work procedures;
- Headcount management;
- Reporting to the FD and providing monthly analysis of costs, overtime; headcount; agency workers etc.
Should you be interested please do not hesitate to get in touch.