Edward Reed are delighted to be recruiting a Management Accountant for our Darlington headquartered client.
Our client is a rapidly growing IT Consultancy recognised as the industry leader in the areas of Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise performance Management consulting.
Their differentiator is their expert team and their track record of delivery excellence. Working with some of the largest global organisations and software vendors, this mid-size company is following an organic and acquisition strategy. With a HQ in Darlington, they have recently opened offices in London, Rotterdam and New York.
The Management Accountant Role;
- Oversee timely day to day processing of all financial data including invoices and payments in line with instructions ensuring accuracy, discipline and efficiency with processes.
- Provide timely and accurate management report information.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of control accounts to ensure financial accuracy.
- Assist with transactional information preparation of the Audit
- Preparation and submission of VAT computations
- Prepare and submit information including HMRC in relation to VAT and Employment taxes
- Input and assist with annual budgeting and forecasting
- Responsible for all aspects of financial administration, ensuring all records are filed and archived correctly.
- Assist with systems development and enhancement projects
This is an exciting opportunity during a substantial growth phase for our client. As such we are searching for an experienced, well organised and driven Management Accountant to directly assist the senior management team towards continued success. A successful candidate must be flexible to the fast pace of the business and possess autonomous working skills.