Paid Social Analyst
Edward Reed are supporting Epic Social in their search for a Paid Search Analyst. Epic Social are a trailblazing business with a brand new approach to client engagement through social media. They are focused on changing the agenda in today’s business on social media. Epic Social are effectively the voice of their clients and their point of contact for all social communication needs.
As a Paid Social Analyst for Epic Social, you will be responsible for delivering clients with paid social campaigns and making sure that the creative is delivered to the right audiences and making sure you maximise the ROI for the client.
Paid Social Analyst responsibilities will be:
- Delivering paid social campaigns for your clients.
- Researching clients, both their businesses and industries.
- Creating in-depth end of campaign analytic reports.
- Analysis of client data.
- Providing creative and analytical insights to the social media managers.
- Innovating your client’s accounts, going that extra step.
- Continually achieving targets.
- Moderating and modifying target audiences for your clients.
- Delivering a high ROI for your clients.
- Understand the Digital Marketing landscape and how it all fits together.
- Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest & LinkedIn.
- Be brilliant at Facebook Business Manager
- Fluent in Google Suite.
- Experience with dealing with clients.
- Committed to being/becoming an expert in data and analysis.
- Be super organised.
- A fantastic communicator.
- Strong initiative.
- Work well within set timescales.
- Have an innate sense of wanting to improve yourself.
- The kind of person who works until you are proud of your output.
- Being goal driven with your work.
- 2 years experience in SEO or Social Media Advertising.
- Experience in other areas of data analysis.
- Degree in Data Science.
Based in offices in Chester le Street you will need a full clean UK driving license.