Edward Reed are partnering with a world class organisation who are recruiting for a new role of Presentation Designer within their Marketing department.
The company is delivering a marketing strategy that is focused on growth within geographical and vertical markets around the world. As part of this strategy, they require a Presentation Designer to ensure that they successfully communicate their core messages to internal and external stakeholders.
The Presentation Designer will be responsible for the creation of high-impact, memorable presentations using PowerPoint and graphic design skills to convey ideas and messages to our clients’ audiences. They will also go on to incorporate green screen technology and help generate 3D product animations.
This is far from being just a ‘functional’ role, but requires a talented business communicator with an understanding of the psychology of presentations and how it can be applied within a commercial environment.
As an integral part of the marketing team, the Presentation Designer will liaise with sales, technical and HR departments to create sales presentations and knowledge-sharing presentations in line with the marketing plan – and reflective of the aims and objectives of a World Class organisation.
Duties will include:
- Work with the marketing manager to plan, develop and implement a plan for the development of presentations in line with the objectives of the marketing strategy
- Liaise with staff and managers across the business, both UK and overseas, to produce accurate and memorable content
- Carry out the storyboarding, coordination, production and editing of sales, marketing and training presentations
- Work as part of a team to ensure the delivery of the marketing strategy
- Produce presentation materials that support and protect our core brand messages
- Use of alternative presentation tools such as Prezi where relevant
- Transformation of generic, text-heavy presentations into graphically engaging, concise and interactive storytelling experiences
- Design high-quality graphics, charts and templates for company presentations
- Provide first class customer service, high levels of interpersonal cooperation and flexibility when working with clients and creative colleagues
Expertise and understanding of PowerPoint is important, as is an understanding of how this software can be used to convey messaging. Knowledge of building 3D product animations and CAD software is desirable, but not essential to the role, as training and development will be provided – most of all we are looking for the person with the right attitude, approach and creativity to fill this exciting role.
This is a new role working within a successful marketing team at a very exciting time in the company’s development.