Edward Reed are searching for a passionate SEO Executive with technical flair and excellent SEO knowhow for our Newcastle based client, Glass Digital; a leading and dynamic digital marketing agency.
As a Technical SEO Executive, you’ll be responsible for identifying, implementing and guiding technical changes that help their clients improve their search performance.
- Auditing client websites, unearthing technical issues that negatively impact SEO performance.
- Liaising and consulting with clients on SEO related technical problems.
- Assisting in the creation of organic search strategies, specifically within technical SEO.
- Working with content development teams to build robust content scopes for campaigns.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry updates and sharing acquired knowledge with the wider teams.
SEO Executive Key Skills
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within SEO (in-house or agency)
- Experience of identifying and implementing fixes to technical SEO issues
- Experience with website crawling software
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Excel proficiency
- Ability to work to deadlines
Should you be interested please do not hesitate get in touch.