French Speaking Sales Executive
French Speaking Sales Executive
Situated in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, Roman Limited is the UK’s market leading shower enclosure designer and manufacturer. Their extensive range comprehensively covers high quality shower enclosures, everything you need to create a contemporary wetroom, ingenious bath screens, low level shower trays, solid surface fabrications, and a range of appealing bathroom accessories via their Roman at Home range.
As an established leading brand within the UK home interest sector, Roman has spent the last ten years expanding its markets across the world. It now has established relationships within key retail and contract markets in all continents. An opportunity has become available to work within the International Team at Roman to develop new prospects and liaise with existing customers. This is a pivotal role within an expanding division of the International Specification and Retail Sales Team.
The Role – French Speaking Sales Executive
Roman requires a French Speaking Sales Executive to assist with and be an integral part of the further development of our International activities. Responsible to the Commercial Director the role will have key responsibility for developing prospects, sales, quotes, enquiries and export administration within the Retail and Project sector.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will bring to the role a wealth of sales, customer service and prospecting experience. The role involves regular foreign travel – and occasional travel within the UK in relation to Architects and visiting customers. Good verbal & written communication skills are essential.
- Research, identify and approach international sales leads, in order to turn these into active international customers in the retail and contract sectors
- Service existing accounts in both the bathroom retail and the contract sectors
- Development of relationships with existing and potential Specification Customers in a variety of fields
- Build professional and long-term business relationships with customers and prospects
- Deal with international orders through all stages from order processing to dispatch
- Complete the processing of daily international orders using an in-house system – full training provided
- Liaise effectively with Roman’s internal departments in order to further Roman’s international business aims
- Organize export shipping and processing of export delivery dates; liaising with freight forwarders, negotiating quotes and booking; prepare Export documentation to comply with customs regulations
- Liaise with the International Specification & Commercial Teams in regards to product prices and customer quotes
- Provide support to the International Team whenever required
- Be a team-player, willing and able to ask for and offer support to achieve best practice with Roman’s International department
The ideal candidate should be able to show evidence of the following:
- Experience of targeting, securing and developing new accounts
- Experience preferably of international sales and marketing preferably within the Hospitality & Retail sectors
- Knowledge and experience of the Supply Chain within the Project environment
- Experience of providing customer service to international and/or UK customers.
- Experience of export shipping and export documentation
- Experience of brand building
- Written and spoken competency in French and English. Another language, ideally German, will be desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Ability to understand specification drawings
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to procedures & deadlines
- Flexibility and enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently
- Good IT skills
- Full Driving Licence
Hours of Work
8.45am – 4.45pm Monday to Friday, with a necessity for flexibility regarding travel and time zones where appropriate.
Place of Work
Roman Limited, Whitworth Avenue, Aycliffe Business Park, Co Durham, DL5 6YN
Dependent upon skills and experience – includes performance related bonus scheme + Company Pension Scheme.
#sales #french #professional #manager #international #account #management #business #development