Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Newcastle – £45,000 (OTE)
A leading utilities and energy firm are now looking for a driven and motivated Business Development Manager to join their ever-growing team.
Due to great success, the company is seeing an extraordinary amount of growth, giving the need to take on another like-minded manager to continue this rapid development and expansion of the company.
By providing a refreshingly different approach to B2B sales, the company have an upper hand in creating some outstanding relationships in the space and rewarded them with an exceptional reputation.
Being a capital funded start-up, they have great financial backing and reaped the rewards for their hard work, making it an exciting time to join their journey.
What the Role Entails: –
- Liaising with a number of business customers, including: Landlords, Student letting agents, Multi-branch agencies, providing them with a top quality, premium service.
- Responsible for the growth of the company, having free rein to direction how this happens.
- Gaining knowledge from customer feedback to see how the company can develop their products further.
- Introducing new strategies to the internal team, ensuring the quality of work delivered is to a high standard.
- Handling bespoke self-service clients as well as some high-class clients brining in high valued deals.
- Generate new business and creating new relationships with clients across the country.
Skills/Experience Required for This Role: –
- Proven track record of growing sales channels and bringing on new business.
- Over 5 years of successful Business Development experience
- Confidence to liaise with stakeholders and potential new clients.
- Ability to influence credibility across the internal company and potential clients.
- An understanding of the property rental market is extremely beneficial
- Skilled in creating rapports with clients, sourcing their needs and finding a bundle which will best suit them
This is a great opportunity to join an up and coming company, who have an ‘employee-first’ attitude, creating a great working environment.
Being in the early stages of their journey, they give a great deal of flexibility for employees to pitch in ideas and have there say. Perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career within the B2B sector.
With a unique product that has the flexibility to be personalized to a number of companies, gives them a head start to gain some top business revenue.
Interviews are well underway, if you are interested in this role or would like to hear more then please send your CV to Rebecca at edwardreed.co.uk.
Package:- Competitive basic salary, achievable bonus/commission structure + Car allowance.
Business Development Manager / B2B / Sales / Utilities / Properties / Sales Management