Client Relationship Manager
Digital Marketing Sector
Client Relationship Manager – Newcastle upon Tyne – £20,000 – £23,000
Edward Reed are working with Glass Digital in the search for a Client Relationship Manager to join their expanding agency and further drive growth through new business.
Glass Digital is an Online Marketing company based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Their purpose is to increase their client’s online presence by optimising their websites performance and help deliver their online marketing strategies.
Glass Digital are an expanding business full of talented, experienced and innovative online marketeers who endeavour to utilise their client’s assets with their online marketing strategies to help their business fulfil its potential.
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, the Client Relationship Manager will be a key position within the company, specifically responsible for customer retention and building & maintaining strong long lasting client relationships.
- Maintaining and Developing strong customer relationships
- Maintaining effective regular communication via their Project Management system
- Manage the communication flow between all Glass Digital’s departments and the client
- Deliver monthly customer reports
- Handle customer queries in a professional and commercial manner
- Identify opportunities to introduce additional services to compliment client’s campaigns.
- Ensure all over achievement of each campaign is fully communicated to clients
- Liaising with all departments to grow existing client accounts
- Produce regular reports for the DOCS/MD on client numbers/retention/clients issues
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Must possess exceptional organisational skills
- Will be results motivated and commercially aware
- Must have previous experience in an Account Management/Sales role
- Will have a proven track record in customer retention
- Must be able to understand Online Marketing and its benefits
- Will be able to work well within a team but also self motivate
- Must be IT literate