Company Accountant, £45,000 – £50,000, Cumbria
Edward Reed are recruiting a Company Accountant for our client, a rapidly growing design and manufacturing business based in Cumbria. With a forecast of a further 100% growth during the next 12 months the business is looking for an experienced Company Accountant to support the organisation in all aspects surrounding finance.
- Provision of monthly management reporting to the board, rolling forecasts, cashflow projections etc.
- Manage year end statutory accounts and audit process
- Drive improvements in systems, processes and controls, enhancing financial reporting and planning, budgeting, forecasting for the group and each individual project
- Ensure that the group is financially stable and managed in line with all relevant governance frameworks
- Appropriate tax planning and compliance in line with accounting requirements.
- Lead all financial planning, financial accounting control
- Identify key risks and opportunities.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to formulate a robust strategy for the future
- Drive the financial strategy for the business to support the high growth plan and provide supporting analysis to validate the strategy
- When required, manage negotiations with vendors and advisers to complete transactions
We are looking for fully Qualified Accountant with a proven track record in a finance leadership role, ideally with a fast-growing SME, who can demonstrate;
- Strong financial controls experience and be skilled in developing financial management systems, procedures and controls
- Ability to supervise and develop finance team
- A strong team ethos and leadership skills
- Hands on and detail orientated but also with the ability to contribute at Board level on strategic and commercial matter
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, the company can offer genuine career challenge and progression.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to Chris Stappard – [email protected]