IT & Tech Sector
Our client is searching for a Digital Designer with a passion for Video shooting to join their marketing team. Having showed year on year growth for the past 5 years, they now have room to expand their team further.
The Digital Designer Role
- Responsible for managing budgets for marketing video production and controlling the full production studio.
- Develop innovative and eye-catching marketing videos using a green screen and specialist technology and devices.
- Editing and designing the videos to ensure they will increase marketing for a number of products.
- Working closely with sales and marketing teams, to ensure your videos a target market specific.
- Creativity is key for this role; therefore you have a flexible schedule to spend the needed time to plan and design video ideas.
- Create graphics and designs for marketing purposes.
- Passionate about design and creating intricate videos which stand out.
- A passionate and creative mind set, with a clear attention to detail.
- Ability to always look for improvements and come up with new ideas.
- Have the initiative to work independently
- Great communication skills are essential, to enable the ability to liaise with other teams in the company.
- 2+ years’ experience in video production / digital design is a must for this position.
What is in it for you?
- The chance to join an amazing established scale-up business on their exciting journey to the top!
- A relaxed and friendly working atmosphere, with a flat structured environment, where everyone is heard.
- Work on new projects, with a great pipeline of work – there are never 2 days the same!
- Uncapped bonuses to show appreciation for your hard work!
- Regular social activities –it is important to work hard and play harder!
- Onsite free parking
- Outstanding wellness programs
- Casual Dress code
- Subsidised Gym membership
Interviews are currently undergoing, please send your CV if you are interested and we can schedule a confidential chat about the company. Immediate starts available.