Aztec Diamond Equestrian – E-Commerce Manager – County Durham – Up to £30k
We are working with Aztec Diamond Equestrian to recruit an experienced E-Commerce Manager to join the business at an exciting time of growth.
Launched in 2014, Aztec Diamond is one of the leading female equestrian brands, priding themselves on trend and uncompromising quality. A leading brand, providing refined, highly technical sporting apparel for competition as well as a lifestyle brand offering casual and lounge wear products.
Aztec Diamond are looking for a talented individual passionate about the performance of ecommerce and commercial growth. The role will encompass delivering the B2C strategy in the UK and worldwide.
Responsibilities of the Ecommerce Manager:
- Managing all day to day elements of our ecommerce platform.
- Develop online sales via improved high conversion rates, strong customer engagement, high brand awareness, high basket value and reduced basket abandonment rate and bounces and assist with improving costumer journey.
- Experience of Shopify Plus platform vital.
- Take ownership of all technical aspects of the website (front end, back end, design, functionality, order processing, integration, page load speed, checkout/basket, payment gateway, server and all other technical aspects).
- Extensive Analysis of Google analytics data, heatmaps data, customer journey/funnels.
- Analysing usability and the behaviour of customers, ensuring the journey through the website is as efficient and effective as possible.
- Carry out regular quantitative and qualitative research on customers to understand our conversion data using surveys, polls, heatmaps and recordings.
- Ensure website is always operational, transactional and taking payments.
- Ensure all content/information on site is 100% accurate.
- Ensure site is remerchandised regularly using sales metrics and marketing campaigns to inform decisions.
- Ensure that the customer data that we hold and handle is secure and that we are compliant with regulations.
- Managing third party relationships (development agency / Site search).
- Demonstrate an ability to develop successful strategies across multiple platforms
- Proven track record of developing and executing strategies while ensuring all key stakeholders are updated and part of the process
- Have both a strong creative flair with an acute commercial and analytical acumen with exceptional ability to inspire and get the best out of others
- Drive a new business focused approach, constantly looking for new opportunities to develop online with internal and external partners.
- Ensuring the customer is at the heart of the business, considering the entire customer journey and identifying anything that can affect/improve the experience and trading for the online channels.
- Key participation in the annual budgeting process, and ongoing maintenance of the P&L thereafter with a key focus on driving EBIT £ and %.
- Lead request for proposals (RFP) for new services, new vendors, or existing contract renewals.
- Manage day to day to relationship with external partners, service providers to ensure maximised value, adherence to service levels, with a focus on continuous improvements and identifying opportunities.
- Commercially savvy and results driven
- Confident, self-aware, and can drive change
- Strong negotiation, relationship building, communication and influencing skills
- Passionate about ecommerce, digital and the customer experience
- A Digital background for delivering ecommerce projects & roadmap, gained in a commercial fast-moving sector
#e-commerce #sales #customer #customerservice #relationships #manager #communication #influencing #technical #digital #customerexperience #retail #fashion #brand #brandawareness #conversion #online