Edward Reed are delighted to be retained in recruiting a Finance Director for our PE-backed Technology company based in the North East.
The business is entering the next phase of its development, having recently secured significant growth capital to bolster its product offering and market share both nationally and internationally.
Reporting to the CEO the Finance Director will be a key member of an experienced leadership team and a time where significant growth is on the horizon, managing this will be key.
- Production of management accounts
- Cash management and forecasting
- Active management of purchase orders, supplier invoices, payroll
- Overall responsibility and control of annual budgeting process
- Managing investor relations as well as other external relationships with bankers, accountants and legal advisors
As Finance Director you’ll be/need:
- BSc/MSc degree in Accounting or related field (or equivalent) together with ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification advantageous
- A successful, forward-thinking and hands-on finance professional, possibly moving from Financial Controller or Finance Manager looking to breadthen and develop their scope of responsibilities
- Board level experience is desirable
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable passion for Finance and Technology
- Good organisational, IT and administrative skills
Should you be interested please do not hesitate to get in touch.