We are looking for an ambitious Finance Director, a suitably qualified accountant, to work with the CEO in delivering the next phase of growth for our client. This role requires a level of strategic thinking, networking leadership and project management capability that will set you apart from your peers.
Our client, a very well-established housing association has successfully grown their services to a position where they are now widely recognised as a leading voice and expert in their field. The size of the business belies the strength of opinion that is nationally sought. The Finance Director role will need to embrace this and play a leading role in networking and influencing external organisations to maximise commercial opportunities and mitigate risk.
Finance Director Main Duties;
- Deliver a high-class finance function to support the strategic aims of the organisation.
- Provide senior leadership and drive to the wider organisation to set strategic priorities and deliver business goals.
- Enable the group to comply with regulations.
- Provide accounting and financial services to the organisation and prepare regular reports to the Chief Executive, Boards, auditors.
- To be responsible for the effective delivery and monitoring of procurement.
- Develop a culture of controls through innovative methods.
- Prepare annual budgets.
- Long and short term financial forecasts, financial planning documents, and to support senior management in all areas of budgeting and financial management across the organisation.
- Support the delivery of a modern, efficient and effective ICT strategy and to utilise ICT to deliver efficiencies.
- Meet regularly with external stakeholders including bankers and lenders.
If you are interested in this Finance Director opportunity please do not hesitate to get in touch with Chris Stappard.