Edward Reed are recruiting a Finance Manager for a leading manufacturing business in the North East.
The Finance Manager will assume a leading role within the finance team, with clear progression for the right person to become Financial Controller.
Our client is one of the North Easts rapidly expanding businesses and it is an exciting time to join the senior leadership team. This role will help guide the business through continued growth and success. A multi-site operator, our client is a market leader and hugely reputable while trading successfully on brand, quality and reputation.
Reporting to the CEO, the Finance Manager responsibilities are;
- Timely and accurate preparation of month end accounts
- Reactive forecasting and budgeting
- Approval of PO’s and supplier invoices
- Review and approval of payroll and payments
- Responsibility for timely financial reporting, financial controls and related systems
- Negotiation with suppliers, cost and contract management
- Providing analysis and commentary on monthly results, including variance analysis
- Ensuring excellent relationships and relevant compliance with bankers, finance providers, auditors and relevant statutory bodies.
- Ideally ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualfied
- High attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Innovative attitude
- Strong organisational, IT and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
Should you be interested in the role and further information please contact Tom Lakey