FP&A Manager, Newcastle upon Tyne, £50,000 – £55,000
Edward Reed are supporting a PE backed high growth technology business based in Newcastle with the appointment of an FP&A Manager.
This is a newly created position, working as part of the dynamic, fast paced finance team supporting key stakeholders (CFO, Board and investors) leading on all aspects of financial reporting and analysis.
We are looking to talk with ambitious finance professionals who can demonstrate a strong track record in their career to date and will be able to add value as the business continues to grow.
We envisage this will suit somebody with a background in a corporate finance, or financial reporting.
- Development and presentation of monthly, quarterly & annual reporting packs for Senior Management team and Investors;
- Operational, KPI and business performance analysis;
- Development of financial models to support with commercial decision making;
- Leading on management of financial projects to maximise and maintain profitability levels;
- Ensuring along with other members of the finance team, accuracy across forecasting and reporting;
- Supporting CFO with development of best in class accounting systems and processes
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA or CIMA) with a background in Corporate Finance or financial reporting / analyst based role;
- Analytical mind-set, with a passion to work with large volumes of data;
- Ability to lead on provision of financial reporting & present to a range of stakeholders;
- Experience of leading on projects;
- A team player who can support a small finance team