French or German Speaking Sales Coordinator
French Or German Speaking Sales Coordinator – Newcastle – £25k-£27k
A successfully growing company within the product sales sector are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to join their team.
With an innovative and unique business, they have large traction with clients and customers internationally. Having year on year growth has opened an exciting opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join their journey.
Daily Tasks Include: –
- Coordinate the sales team, booking travel and planning over seas trips
- Research overseas competitors and providing analytical information on stock markets
- Translate terms to create market specific terms for online marketing campaigns
- Carry out market research and assist in creating marketing materials that cater for a number of customers and clients.
- Updating the companies CRM system with customer details and key plans.
- Assisting the International Team with Trip follow ups including archiving photos, visit reports
- Carrying out International translations, and where required working with translation agencies to create market specific literature and important S.E.O terms
- Preparing monthly sales analysis for selected International retailers
- Responding to ad-hoc foreign language calls where needed
Experience / Skills required: –
- Fluent in: – French, German or Spanish (Preferably more than 1)
- Experience working in a fast-paced commercial environment, carrying out admin tasks
- IT illiterate and ability to use – Excel, CRM systems and PowerPoint
- Strong team player skills
Beneficial Skills: –
- A business or Language Degree
- Experience in consumer products industry
- Sales experience or exposure to a sales environment
What’s in it for you: –
- Performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Free Parking
- Career development
- Chance to partake in overseas trips/travel
- Social working environment
Interviews are underway, so if you are interested in this role, please get in touch. For any further questions or information please contact me on Rebecca @ Edwardreed.co.uk.