Front-End / Web Developer
Front-End / Web Developer – Newcastle – £28K-35K
Are you a driven and passionate web developer who is looking to work in a fast paced, everchanging environment?
Does taking ownership of your work and leading how the company progresses forward with their technical sector interest you?
If the answer to the above is yes! Then here is what we are looking for:
- Have a great understanding of CMS systems
- Knowledge of UX and UI designs
- An interest in working with E-commerce and Shopify websites
- Involvement of working in Agile teams – preferably using SCRUM
- Familiarity with JSON Models
- Understanding of integrating external API’s, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- A team player who is willing to participate in the success of the business and work alongside the Ecommerce team and marketing.
A bit about us – Pink Boutique Ltd:
Edward Reed are delighted to have partnered with Pink Boutique; a leading on-line fashion retailer located just outside Newcastle, listed as 24th nationally within the Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100. Dispatching several thousand parcels per day this is a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment. This family owned company sells women’s apparel, footwear and accessories on-line to a loyal and growing customer base. The business was started 6 years ago and is one of fastest growing ecommerce businesses with ambitious and exciting plans for the future.
An opportunity has arisen for a front-end Developer, preferably with Shopify/Shopify Plus experience to join the team. You will be responsible for developing, managing and optimising the B2C platform to help create a fantastic customer experience. You will be working closely with the E-commerce team and be the key liaison with the agency engaged to manage the website platform.
- Within this role you will be expected to take ownership of the front-end development of the company’s website which used daily by thousands of users.
- Responsible for all QA processes, ensuring that they are tested and validated to ensure they work properly.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure daily and project based front developments to the site are completed efficiently and within pre-determined KPIs
- Gain insights from analytics and make recommendations for improvements.
- Working closely with the website platform agency, develop and create innovative solutions that continuously improve the performance of the website.
- Maintain a good understanding of SEO principles and ensure that the application with adhere to them.
- Ownership of data management from other areas of the business
- Working closely and supervising 3rd party development agency
- Working with a motivated and driven team who are passionate about what they do; keeping an upbeat work environment
- Located near regular public transport routes from the center of Newcastle as well as providing free parking.
- Flat structured environment, where everyone is heard and has the chance to input how they believe the company shall progress forward.
- Social culture, often hosting parties and events for various occasions.
- 30% staff discount on full price items and access to sample sales
- Pension Scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Perhaps you are a full stack developer or maybe a web developer who is interested in working for a leading company and joining an unstoppable journey. If you believe that this role would be a good fit for yourself then please send all applications to:
[email protected] or Call: 0191 338 7333
Interviews to start ASAP.