Head of Marketing
Due to our clients on-going success we are recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing who has a passion for B2C Marketing.
This role will be responsible for planning and delivery of a full end to end marketing strategy including content, social media, SEO, PPC, affiliate management, and digital advertising.
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and reliable team player to join as Head of Marketing, who has previous experience of working within a proactive Marketing role. You will ideally have experience of working in a B2C and online based industry.
The Role – Head of Marketing
- Manage all performance marketing channels with in the house team members and external agencies
- Track and monitor daily account activities and performance of campaigns (including growth, engagement and conversions)
- Make suggestions for future campaign activity, using current activity evidence to support your ideas
- Product Marketing for maximum CRO.
- Strategically grow the marketing team and define a high-performance culture
- Produce campaign reports, illustrating ROI, highlighting strengths and weaknesses of campaigns
- Contributing to, and development of, brand marketing plans and strategies
- UI/UX optimisation in conjunction with development teams
- Support the marketing team in delivering a high-performance culture
- You must be passionate about the science and analytics of marketing
- Previous experience of working within a proactive B2C digital marketing role
- A degree in marketing or considerable knowledge and experience of marketing in an equivalent hands-on role,
- Highly analytical skills and attention to detail with an ability to analyse and interpret data providing insight to aid future decision making and budgeting
- Robust understanding and experience of all marketing communications channels above and below-the-line
- Time and project management skills to work and deliver on simultaneous projects
- Curious about technology and innovation for marketing
- Analytical in approach with a passion and curiosity for insight