Head of Affiliate Marketing
Head of Affiliate Marketing, £30,000 – £40,000, Remote, Newcastle; as preferred
We are looking for an experienced Head of Affiliate Marketing to join our clients expanding agency and help grow their affiliate offering. Reporting to the team of Directors, you will work alongside a team of talented and innovative marketers to deliver high-performing affiliate campaigns for our clients. You will also lead their affiliate team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Head of Affiliate seeking a new role in a thriving agency, or a seasoned Affiliate Marketing Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
As Head of Affiliate, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Managing effective revenue growth through strategic partnerships with key affiliates
- Identifying new affiliates to onboard on existing campaigns in support of clients’ acquisition
- Managing key client accounts
- Overseeing team strategy and KPIs
- Leading performance review meetings and weekly/monthly update calls with clients
- Collaborating with the sales team on new business opportunities and pitches
- Managing relationships with affiliate networks
- Sharing knowledge and skills with other departments to support the internal marketing strategy as required
Additionally, you will also be responsible for managing the team of Affiliate Marketing Executives. Duties include:
- Recruiting and onboarding new Affiliate Executives
- Training and upskilling junior team members
- Planning short- and long-term goals for team development, including conducting reviews and regular check-ins
- Setting and supervising workloads for junior team members
- Monitoring the performance of your team and reporting to Directors as required
- Delivering internal and external affiliate training
Required skills and experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Affiliate marketing
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Proven client retention rate
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills and self-starter personality
- Proven track record of managing accounts independently
- Proven achievement metrics-driven record in B2B, Retails, Finance, Home & Garden and Fashion industries
- Detailed experience in working with WebGains, AWIN and Parternize platforms
- Experience managing or supervising staff
- Experience contributing to pitches to secure new business
- Experience hiring or training new members of staff
- Experience in creation and delivering of presentations
- International campaign experience
- Willing to travel within the UK for occasional in-person client meetings (flexible)
Benefits and company culture
You’ll be joining a friendly, tight-knit team with a relaxed yet driven company culture. As Head of Affiliate, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off.
- Access to exclusive employee discounts and perks through Perkbox.
- Flexible start and finish times — Start at any time between 8am and 10am, with an early finish on Fridays.
- Remote working policy — work from home, in their Newcastle office, or anywhere else in the world!
- Access to a modern office facilities in Newcastle’s buzzing Ouseburn district.
- A recreational work budget, to be spent on new equipment or tech, social events, or transport and accommodation as you prefer.
- A company culture that safeguards employee wellbeing and promotes a healthy work/life balance.