Head of Cenergist Netherlands & Germany
Head of Cenergist Netherlands & Germany, Attractive salary + bonus (depending on experience), Netherlands based
Cenergist, founded in 2012 is a fast-growing UK based business that is a leader in the decarbonisation & water efficiency sectors across Europe. It specialises in the design & installation of district heating systems and water flow control and efficiency for social housing, student accommodation, hotels, domestic homes (via water utility companies) & other residential facilities.
The markets that it operates in are undergoing substantial & sustained long-term growth to meet decarbonisation and net zero. Patented technology (HL 2024 control flow product range) and predictable framework agreements provide the business with solid foundations for future growth.
To drive the company’s growth in a number of key markets, it is seeking to appoint a high calibre executive to head up operations in the Netherlands (BeNeLux) and Germany.
Based in the Netherlands but with regular travel throughout Europe, the person will report to the Managing Director of Cenergist Ltd with the following responsibilities:
- P&L and GDPR responsible, direct the businesses’ activities
- Build and manage a small team and ensure all performance goals and objectives are achieved
- Successfully develop & implement business strategy and financial targets in line with the company’s ambition in respect of growth across the region
- Direct the activities and productivity of the organisation in line with financial and company expectations
- Maintain dialogue between all stakeholders
- Work with the Cenergist Executive team to sustain and grow programmes and services
- Support the organization’s strategic alliances and partnership
- Ideally, experience & leadership in the field of managing water saving and/or energy efficiency programmes within an engineering or technical specification environment
- Experience in resource mobilisation, managing projects, budgets, resources and staff
- Ideally, experience working as a Managing / Commercial / Sales / Business Development Director
- Strong sales and business development background. Proven sales experience and experience leading sales teams
- Rounded & self-sufficient
- Fluency in English, ideally German language proficiency also
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams, driving the value enhancement objective
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills