Head of Employee Benefits
Edward Reed are recruiting for a full time Head of Employee Benefits (Interim) to join our Cumbrian
based financial and employee benefits client.
Our well-established client is undertaking a significant amount of change and reform and as such we
are looking for a proven leader in change management.
A background in the financial services industry at a senior level with experience in one of the
following sectors would be advantageous; business services / financial services including insurance /
Our client is at a critical point in a long and successful history, and we are looking to work with an
experienced professional to provide leadership though a period of transition which involves problem
resolution and complex change management. The transformation programme will set the business
up for a sustained period of future growth.
The successful individual will report directly to the Board and operate at a senior level in the
organisation. The salary offered for the contract will reflect this level of responsibility.
We are looking for someone who fills these requirements.
– Creative thinkers with the intellectual power to solve concurrent complex problems
– Strong financial acumen with a background in finance
– Patient with, and tolerant of, a complex organisational structure
– Quick to understand what is going on and what we do and what the issues are
– Ability to apply previous knowledge and experience to the unique situation in a manner
which is relevant to our needs and not to what is “normal”
– Able to engage at all levels in the organisation act as strong leader to a team
– Excellent communication skills but not delivering “death by power point” without substance
– Must have a firm grasp of detail
– Act with authority and be able to work out what needs to be done and make it happen.
– Good at developing talent.
The role is to initially be offered on a 6–12-month interim contract but there may be opportunities
beyond this depending on the development of the business strategy.
Should you be interested in understanding more information via a confidential conversation please
contact us with your credentials.