Infrastructure Consultant – Newcastle – £40K + bens
A national IT and Cloud partner based in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne are actively looking to hire multiple Infrastructure Consultants following a long-term period of growth. This, coupled with an ambitious expansion strategy, has led to the need to hire Consultants with experience in infrastructure and implementing solutions such as Citrix.
Working as both an implementation partner and consultancy, our North East based client have built a fierce reputation as a leading player in the cloud space. The successful Infrastructure Consultant will be part of an implementation team working with well known businesses across the country.
On a day to day basis this position will include:
- Leading on new customer implementations, developing strong relationships with clients
- Full 360 degree project lifecycle; owning and running projects
- Acting as Technical lead on internal and external projects
- Liaise with departments e.g. Support team for post implementation support where necessary
As a consultancy position this role is a mixture of office, customer site and home base, and we are looking for the following experience:
- Strong working knowledge of networking infrastructure, configuration, switches, routers, firewalls etc
- Solid experience with Citrix XenServer, ideally with XenApp / XenDesktop experience
- Experience with VMWare / XenServer Hypervisors
- Demonstrable experience in a consultancy / project focussed role ideally with project management or PRINCE2 certification experience.
This is a challenging role working within a very specialised area of technology, and the successful Infrastructure Consultant will be working on some cutting edge hybrid cloud based projects with some wonderful clients.
The successful applicant must be comfortable in a role that requires regular travel across the country (full UK driving license is essential).
A competitive salary plus fabulous benefits are on offer, not excluding flexible working, this position also comes with a fabulous holiday allowance, health and wellbeing, regular incentives, personal development / training / upskilling opportunities.
Perhaps you are an Infrastructure Consultant looking for a new challenge, or possibly a technical Citrix specialist who is looking for more seniority. Do not hesitate to apply as interviews are due to take place ASAP!
Infrastructure / Citrix / XenApp / XenDesktop / VMWare / PRINCE2 / Cloud / Hybrid Cloud / Consultant / Implementation / Newcastle upon Tyne / Tyne and Wear