In-house PHP Developer
Inhouse PHP Developer – Sunderland – £30k-£40k
A position has arisen for an experienced web developer, who wants the chance to work for a reputable online technology business. The company is based in central Sunderland, in a modern office space. Our client is focused on employing individuals who want to innovate and commercialise new concepts and are happy to put forward their own ideas to input projects.
- Working on a greenfield inhouse product the company are looking to deploy later this year.
- Automate web processes to improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop the company website to enhance customer experience.
- Work alongside 3rd party companies, to assist in developing and improving their web products
- Attend weekly planning, to address challenges and pitch ideas of improvement.
- Help train and upskill apprentice/junior developers, ensuring they have all the knowledge needed to tackle projects.
Required Skills and Experience
- In-depth knowledge of object orientated development using PHP – preferably Laravel framework.
- Over 3 years’ experience developing and coding on professional projects.
- Ability to work with databases, such as MYSQL
- Understanding on consuming 3rd party API’s and integrating them appropriately.
- Skilled with using GIT and Bitbucket
What’s in it for you…
- Located close by public transport – bus station and metro station
- Staff discounts on their products
- Clear career progression and development plan
- Being part of a rapidly growing company
- Chance to influence how the company goes forward in the tech space
- State of the art technology – outstanding hardware facilities
- Chance to take part in Charity Fundraising events
- Annual salary reviews
Ultimately, this role is responsible for handling the clients and 3rd party companies web-based products, ensuring they are working to a high standard. Putting any business ideas into reality.
Due to popularity of this role, we are unable to get back to unsuccessful applicants. Interviews are being held this week, with intent to fill the position by next month.
Any questions or queries please contact- Rebecca Cole at [email protected] or call 0191 338 7333.