In-house Software Developer (PHP)
A successful scale up company based in Newcastle are looking to expand their development team to assist their continuous growth. Founded in 2015 by 2 tech entrepreneurs, the company have gone from strength to strength into creating a unique platform which has disrupted their market and has been a hit for all of their clients.
The Software Developer (PHP) Role
- Create high quality code using modern and secure practices.
- Work on a range of new projects using operational function and automation.
- Handle large data to carry out complex testing scenarios and planning.
- Develop CI/CD pipelines with DevOps practices.
- Attend weekly progress meeting to pitch new ideas to the rest of the development team
- Complete monthly training of your choice to help you upskill.
Experience / Skills Required:
- 2+ Years of relevant software development experience using PHP
- Frontend Development experience preferably using React or Vue
- Laravel or similar experience
- System development knowledge
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud technologies
- Worked on CI/CD Pipelines
- Knowledge on DevOps practices
Our client have adapted to remote interviews and on-boarding processes, with immediate starts available for the right candidate.