Marketing Manager, £30,000 – £35,000, Newcastle upon Tyne
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge?
Edward Reed Recruitment are searching for a Marketing Manager on behalf of our client, a well-established software firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
As the ideal candidate, you will be of graduate calibre, have experience in a technical marketing role, excellent team management and leadership skills. The Marketing Manager role forms a critical part of the business and ensures that the services and corporate image is portrayed to customers and stakeholders to the best effect.
- Develop, manage and deliver the company marketing strategy and PR strategy
- Manage and deliver a calendar of Corporate Events
- Engage and manage the relationship with clients and customers
- Create exciting, sharable and scalable campaigns that invite consumers to discover the brand
- Bring brand to life by creating memorable experiences for clients and customers using the software
- Develop the marketing strategy in line with company objectives
- Build and manage the company’s annual marketing budget
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns, delivering a rolling twelve month marketing calendar
- Manage the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
Required Skills / Experience
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- Marketing Degree or extensive marketing experience with proven track record that demonstrates success
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of social media
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on their own using their own initiative
If you have a modern, forward-thinking outlook and an understanding of relevant software platforms, please do not hesitate to submit your CV.