Mobile App Developer
Mobile App Developer – Newcastle upon Tyne
A rapidly growing technology firm on the back of the most successful year to date are looking to hire a Mobile App Developer with strong PHP experience. This role is part of a newly formed team working on a brand new cross-platform app for clients. An exciting role, using the latest technology in an environment that encourages personal growth.
Our client are a well known brand with a global presence. UK and international offices and a reputation that sits above competition. As part of strategic growth, there is an urgent requirement for a Mobile App Developer to support the build of an API-first, standalone CRM with bespoke features.
On a daily basis this role will include:
- Writing excellent and reliable code in PHP, MySQL and jQuery
- Contributing to conception, development and delivery of new functionality
- Supporting a range of teams including optimisation, development, and platform
- Collaborating with stakeholders and clients on project needs
- Producing documentation according to specifications
- Investing time researching into cutting edge technologies in the market
In order to apply, we are seeking the following experience:
- Strong practical knowledge of PHP, MySQL, jQuery
- Cross platform mobile app frameworks / languages such as AngularJS / NodeJS / Cordova
- MCV architecture
- Laravel and/or Lumen
- A willingness to learn new technologies
This is a role that offers significant personal development and opportunities for upskilling. As a new team, you will have freedom to excel in a technical capacity, whilst also learning from some industry leaders.
This organisation is offering a competitive salary plus wonderful benefits package; unlimited holidays, flexible working, unparalleled training, pension and other perks including a luxury city centre office with free breakfast, tea, coffee etc.
Perhaps you are a Mobile App Developer seeking a bigger challenge, or maybe a PHP Developer looking to take on a role within the apps space. Do not hesitate to apply as interviews are due to take place ASAP.