Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – £30K (£70K OTE) – Durham / Home Based UK wide
A leading Software as a Service (SaaS) business based in Durham are urgently seeking a Business Development Manager to assist commercial growth across the UK. This is an exciting role with a rapidly growing business at a period of international domination.
Our client own a bespoke Warehouse Management solution to improve end to end warehouse processes for organisations of all sizes and industries. Working with some of the world’s largest brands, there is now an urgent need for a Business Development Manager to add to their already growing portfolio of accounts.
On a daily basis this role will include:
- Identifying new accounts and building long term relationships
- Understanding existing warehouse management solutions and identifying areas for improvement
- Face to face client meetings (UK-wide travel)
- Full sales lifecycle from initial contact to delivery
Whilst sales leads will be generated, it is expected that the successful Business Development Manager will research and generate new leads
We are seeking someone with the following experience:
- Demonstrable supervisory management experience in a warehouse
- Understanding of the warehouse environment and its nuances in packing / dispatch / goods in / distribution etc
- A commercially astute sales person with customer facing and relationship building experience
- The ability to work independently and with large teams
- Capable of identifying key influencers / stakeholders within organisations, and sell effectively
- A successful sales track record, and demonstrate the ability to follow the full sales lifecycle
Our client are based from a central Durham head office, however due to the national nature of this role the successful applicant could be based anywhere in the UK (home based / travel).
This Business Development Manager role is exceptionally well rewarded. On top of a strong basic salary the OTE earnings are more than double the salary. This position also comes with a company car, laptop, phone and additional perks not to mention an outstanding career platform with a rapidly growing business in the North East.
Perhaps you are a Business Development Manager in the SaaS space looking to further your career, or maybe you are involved in the Warehouse Management environment and keen to join a growing business. Do not hesitate to apply as interviews are due to take place ASAP
Business Development Manager / National Account Manager / Sales Executive / Home Based / Travel / Warehouse Management / Warehouse Operations / Packing / Dispatch / Goods in / Distribution / Software