Online Marketeer – Newcastle – £Competitive + Bonus
Our client is an exciting, growing FMCG brand changing the face of the industry. Only 2 years old, the business is already trading internationally, with plans to penetrate current markets deeper, whilst moving into new markets across the globe.
Our client is looking for an established Online Marketeer to develop strategies and plans that will drive growth in terms of brand building and online sales.
You will have 4 years + of online marketing experience, an excellent technical skillset with the ability to demonstrate strong online sales performances.
Candidates should have experience in an entrepreneurial and brand-led business or have corporate brand experience and are looking to move to a high growth start-up spirited brand.
You should be an energetic, self-motivated marketeer with a creative flair for emerging brands, with strategic thinking and analytical rigour needed to process a lot of information and put the jigsaw together.
Key objectives for the role
- Conceptualise an end to end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher revenues (incl. ads and paid social)
- Work closely with marketing teammates to identify areas for growth, on promotional strategies and influencer marketing
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate, social media) and conversion rate optimization
- Developing and implementing a strategy for the brand loyalty club
- Overseeing all technical components of marketing campaigns
- Analyse, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Running social media and partnership channels as part of the online marketing and communication strategy
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Conduct competitive analysis, market research and analyse competitors’ growth strategies
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes digital marketing
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek
- Being social and understanding users’ behaviour
- Being curious, creative and not scared of pivoting
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth and crazy about scalability
- Previous working experience as a ‘Marketing Growth Hacker’ (preferably in FMCG)
- Experienced in an end to end execution to improve growth metrics and conversion rate optimisation
- Excellent (technical) abilities with growth hacking tools for email marketing campaigns, CRM, SEO, PPC, A/B testing, marketing purposes and to automate workflows
- Experienced in implementing Google Ads and paid social
- Effective project management abilities in order to successfully oversee multiple business initiatives Great customer relations skills and focus on customer experience
- Editing and copywriting skills
Newcastle/Online Marketeer/FMCG/Growth/Marketing/Data/Metrics/Social Media/Customer Analytics/SEO/PPC/E-Commerce/International