We are actively searching for an experienced Practice Manager to join our client, a well established Teesside based, professional services business.
- Facilities Management
- Ensure compliance with H&S legislation, liaise with external H&S consultant, conduct regular assessments and implement findings, review fire evacuation process, maintain trained fire wardens and first aiders, keep all appropriate records.
- Manage all contractor and supplier relationships relating to the premises including; security, energy, cleaning, furniture, waste management.
- Line manage Central Support Team consisting of; Receptionists, ICT Team, HR Administrator and Compliance Administrator.
- Manage the day to day delivery of the firm’s HR related processes including; recruitment, induction, performance review, annual leave, sickness absence and work experience, with the support of the HR Administrator and reporting to the HR Partner.
- Oversee the delivery of the ICT functions delivered by the Systems Administrator and the Systems Developer, with the guidance of the IT Consultant
- Purchasing / Procurement
- Manage day to day relationships with external suppliers (including stationery, landline telephones, mobile telephones, insurance).
- Quality and Compliance