Recruitment Consultant, £Competitive, Newcastle upon Tyne
We are actively searching for Recruitment Consultants and/or qualified accountants to help drive the business forward and help break the stigma of out dated typical recruitment. Edward Reed Recruitment are looking to continue their success in winning a host of hugely notable clients where a refreshing approach is revitalising the industry.
Since its launch in 2015, Edward Reed Recruitment and its Recruitment Consultants have quickly established themselves as the preferred recruitment partner for a number of high profile businesses by providing a genuine quality-service led offering. Edward Reed has a simple business model that is based on employing high calibre, relationship focused and quality-service orientated consultants who understand that the reputation of the business is totally based on the advice, service and outcomes they provide to their clients and candidates.
We are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant who can;
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Attract candidates and maintain a candidate database.
- Manage the recruitment process through the interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate.
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment.
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A winning mentality.
- The ability to overcome objection and be persistent.
- A strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities.
- Strong commercial business acumen.
- A passionate desire to succeed.
Recruitment is a highly competitive and fast paced industry and we are looking for professionals to manage the end to end recruitment process while enjoying the essential challenge of building lasting relationships with both clients and candidates. We need you to be conscientious and reputable within the business community and preferably hold a strong background in sales.
Should you be interested in this opportunity we would be delighted to hear from you, please forward your details to Chris Stappard at [email protected]