Recruitment Consultant / Technology Recruiter
Recruitment Consultant / Technology Recruiter – Newcastle upon Tyne
£Competitive + Commission
Edward Reed Recruitment are an executive search consultancy focussed on mid-senior roles in the North East. Having been in operation for 4 years and following an impressive period of growth we are now looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant to support the growth of our IT / Technology desk.
This role offers significant career advancement, a flexible working environment like no other, and an opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business.
Our business is relationship driven – we look to add value to our clients through understanding their corporate goals and supporting growth. This approach has proved more than effective, and coupled with working solely retained or exclusive roles means a more than impressive success rate.
With a host of new clients across the North East, there is an active requirement for a Recruitment Consultant to join the IT / Technology desk. You will be working with some of the largest businesses and supporting one of the fastest growing industries in the region.
Your role on a week by week basis will include:
- Networking; attending events, and building relationships with senior stakeholders / decision makers across the North East
- Building a long-standing network of candidates
- New business development
- Full 360-degree recruitment lifecycle
- Working with local member organisations and key partners on industry challenges and relevant topics
In order to apply, we are ideally seeking someone with the following experience:
- At least 2+ years recruitment experience, ideally in the IT / Technology industry (regional preferred, but UK wide certainly considered)
- A consultative approach, comfortable in client meetings and building relationships
- A genuine interest in the IT and Technology space
Other industries will be considered such as Engineering, Oil + Gas, Finance etc.
At Edward Reed, we have ambitious growth plans and are looking for someone to be part of this long-term journey with us. In return we offer a competitive basic salary plus a strong commission structure. Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension, flexible working etc.
We are looking for someone who enjoys the relationship side of recruitment, who is interested in the IT space and is looking to build a career. Perhaps you are tired of the KPI’s or looking for a clear career path within the recruitment industry.
With a city centre office, the successful Recruitment Consultant must be able to commute to Newcastle on a daily basis. For more information please contact Edward Reed.
N.B. All applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Please do not hesitate to contact us for an off the record conversation.