Senior Cloud Architect – Remote
An award winning, industry leading technology firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne are actively seeking a Senior Cloud Architect to design and implement solutions and applications as part of a strategic focus on Cloud technology / adoption. This role is flexible for remote working and visits to the city studio once or twice a month.
Our client are a state of the art technology firm who have seen year on year growth since inception nearly a decade ago. Now employing over 120 members of staff (remote and office based) from a luxury city centre location, this organisation have never been shy of investing in industry leading technologies. This Cloud Architect will join a Cloud Team and will take responsibility for technical delivery on major projects, and alongside world class technology partners.
On a day to day role this position will include:
- Liaise with third party business partners on technical collaborative projects
- Leading projects from inception to full lifecycle delivery
- Overseeing a variety of teams / line management responsibility (team size 2-5 dependant)
- Working alongside technical and non-technical stakeholders, understanding complex technical issues and needs
- Investigating new technical and cloud solutions to satisfy client requirements
- Reporting to the Technical Director on project delivery
The successful Senior Cloud Architect should bring the following experience:
- Full stack Web Development
- Cloud applications and project delivery (AWS / Azure ideally)
- SaaS / PaaS
Additionally we are looking for someone who has been in a senior / line management role, overseeing developers or technical staff during the delivery of at least one major project.
This is an exciting role with a truly market leading business. Due to the nature of the role the business are happy to accommodate flexibility on the location of the successful applicant. As long as you are happy to travel to HQ on average once a fortnight, the role can be performed remotely.
On the occasions you will visit the luxury office, fantastic on site facilities are on offer (not just a posh coffee machine) such as state of the art hardware / software, social working environments and working on cutting edge solutions already in high demand by some of the worlds largest firms.
N.B. the central office has gone through a redesign to accommodate social distancing measures.
This role comes with a fantastic salary plus exceptional benefits including flexible working, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, social activities and many many more.