Senior Cloud Architect
Senior Cloud Architect – Newcastle – £60-65K
An award winning, industry leading technology firm based in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne are actively seeking a Senior Cloud Architect to design and implement solutions and applications as part of a strategic focus on Cloud technology / adoption. This is an exciting role with a fast paced and rapidly growing firm in the city centre.
Our client are a state of the art technology firm who have seen year on year growth since inception nearly a decade ago. Now employing over 100 members of staff and based from a luxury city centre location, this organisation have never been shy of investing in industry leading technologies. This Cloud Architect will join a Cloud Team and will take responsibility for technical delivery on major projects, and alongside world class technology partners.
On a day to day role this position will include:
- Liaise with third party business partners on technical collaborative projects
- Leading projects from inception to full lifecycle delivery
- Overseeing a variety of teams / line management responsibility (team size 2-5 dependant)
- Working alongside technical and non-technical stakeholders, understanding complex technical issues and needs
- Investigating new technical and cloud solutions to satisfy client requirements
- Reporting to the Technical Director on project delivery
The successful Senior Cloud Architect should bring the following experience:
- Full stack Web Development
- Cloud applications and project delivery (AWS / Azure ideally)
- SaaS / PaaS
Additionally we are looking for someone who has been in a senior / line management role, overseeing developers or technical staff during the delivery of at least one major project.
This is an exciting role with a truly market leading business. Working from a luxury office with fantastic on site supplies (not just a posh coffee machine, but state of the art hardware / software), and working on cutting edge solutions already in high demand by some of the worlds largest firms.
This role comes with a fantastic salary plus exceptional benefits including flexible working, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, social activities and many many more.
Perhaps you are a Software / Applications Engineer in search of a new challenge, or possibly in a senior Cloud role looking to work for a growing firm. Do not hesitate to apply as interviews are due to take place ASAP.