Senior Developer (PHP)
Senior Developer (PHP) – Gateshead – £40,000-£50,000
A fantastic opportunity available for a candidate who is looking for:
- Fast Progression
- Work/Life Balance
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Work on an outstanding SaaS platform
My client has opened a vacancy for an experienced developer, who wants to work their way to the top. Currently working on several greenfield projects, providing an innovative approach to developing bespoke software solutions for a range of high-classed clients.
A lucrative position, giving a developer chance to take refreshing approaches to creating fantastic software’s for all their clients. The chance to work on several projects, free rein to make adaptations and add modules to improve customer experiences.
What the Role entails: –
- Continuing the drive of innovation across all software development projects
- Assist managing developers, ensuring quality of work is kept to a high standard
- Develop the back-end infrastructure of SaaS platform, ensuring it is specialised to meet the needs of clients.
- Work on the systems architecture and design principals.
- Keeping up to date with trends in system architecture and designs, to enable a modern approach when developing software’s for clients
- Liaising with clients, stakeholders and colleagues to design work efficiently and produce products to a high standard.
- Applying testing methodologies to the products, ensuring to pay attention to detail when assessing for potential problems.
Required Skills: –
- Over 4 years commercial experience programming using PHP
- Ability to confidently lead test driven development
- Experience with databases – preferably SQL / MySQL
- Ability to integrate and design REST API’s
- Knowledge on GIT Version Control
- Knowledge on Symphony frameworks
- Experience using AWS
- DevOps experience