Senior Testing Automation Engineer
A leading international tech firm based in Newcastle are looking to hire a Testing Automation Engineer to take responsibility for developing automated testing across the internal online platforms. Creating a challenging and exciting position for an individual who wants to progress and take ownership of their work.
This role includes the following tasks:
- Continue the automation of testing processes across the company
- This role is a hands-on business critical role and you’ll be working with internal teams helping them on the QA/Automation journey.
- Work closely with the business and be the expert in how internal platforms can become automated.
- Enhance existing tools to increase coverage and reporting
- Utilizing dedicated machines in order to leverage idle systems.
- Once the project is finished, you will be joining the R&D team to work on various areas using Machine Learning and Computer Vision
Seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Coding and debugging experience
- Experience with Automated API testing
- Familiarity in QA methodology
- Great communication and organisation skills
- Previous Test Automation experience
- Beneficial skills: React, .NET C# OR Node.js
My client offers an array of benefits including:
- Self-development – chance to take training courses, attend conferences and complete certifications
- Relocation package for those moving to the region
- Flexible working hours – core hours being between 10am-4pm, helping employees maintain a work/life balance
- 25 days holiday, with additional holidays allocated for the festive period
- Social environment, with multiple out of work activities and events
- Access to a top spec coffee machine, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (for after-work socialising).
- Additionally, daily snacks available: fruit, chocolate and crisps etc
This role offers a great deal of leeway and progression opportunities for motivated individuals who are interested in building a long-term career with a successful company. Overall the role offers many opportunities, including moving onto R&D teams or development teams, working on unique projects for some high-class clients.
If you can see yourself working in this position, then please get in-touch with Rebecca – [email protected]
We are actively organising interviews this week for the position.