Systems and Data Manager
Systems and Data Manager – Northumberland – £40-45K
An international ecommerce business going through an exciting period of growth are looking to hire a Systems and Data Manager to oversee group infrastructure, processes, security and data to ensure the firm are in a strong position to approach new markets and success.
Our client are a well known B2C and B2B ecommerce firm, based from a Northumberland HQ that houses its own manufacturing facility and sell a range of popular products online. Despite challenging trading conditions, the firm have experienced unprecedented success and are entering new markets around the world.
As part of this growth, a Systems and Data Manager is required to support the business internally. This role will be responsible for:
- Ownership and full responsibility for all IT systems, MS 365, third party integrations and ecommerce systems
- Own systems architecture and the systems within
- Manage third party suppliers, assess profitability vs service and prioritise business needs
- Review and ensure accuracy of Security and data protection
- Project manage business critical projects
- Reviewing and maintaining current / future IT policies, backups, processes and procedures
- Develop core Data and visualisation offering
- Working with senior managers and departments on IT needs / data requirements
- Report to ecommerce Manager on broader IT Data strategy and technical direction
- Manage new system integrations such as stock management, couriers etc
This is a senior role however does not hold any direct line management.
In order to apply we are looking for the following experience:
- Exceptional working experience in IT Systems / Business Systems
- A broad technical background ranging from data analysis to MS 365 suite
- Demonstrable experience dealing with senior leadership, third party suppliers and other stakeholders
- Proven ability to act as project lead on a variety of technical activities
- Any industry experience (ecommerce) is of great benefit but not essential, as is ecommerce systems such as Shopify, Magento etc.
This is a wonderful role with a variety of responsibilities that makes every day different. The successful Systems and Data Manager should bring confidence, enthusiasm and a close attention to detail to truly be a success.
As this role is positioned under the ecommerce Director, and offers a unique view of a commercial business as well as huge influence on the broader group strategy.
A competitive salary plus a range of benefits such as pension, healthcare and flexible working are on offer. This role is based from a central Northumberland HQ (free parking onsite) so the successful applicant will most likely own a car for commuting. Due to current circumstances there is more flexibility on offer for home working etc. and exceptional safety measures are in place to accommodate the office environment.
If you are an IT Systems or Data specialist in search of a new challenge please do not hesitate to apply as interviews are due to take place ASAP.