Tax & Treasury Manager
Business Services Sector
Tax & Treasury Manager – Newcastle upon Tyne – £Excellent + Benefits
A large international business, offices in the UK, Europe, the Middle East and US. Dynamic leadership team and a robust business model delivering impressive YOY growth on an annual basis. The business plans further growth into new territories and new verticals ably supported by a best in class finance team here in Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Tax compliance management, the coordination of all corporate income and taxation issues across all territories across the Group operates.
- Managing day to day relationships with tax advisors and banks across all territories
- Cash management across the Group
- Producing cash forecasts and preparing covenant compliance statements in a leveraged finance environment
- Manage a team of three
- Responsibility for ensuring regular Group bank reconciliations, to be reviewed with detailed analysis and reporting to the Board
- Developing and implementing effective treasury controls to protect Group assets
- Ad hoc treasury analysis
- Graduate or graduate calibre
- ACA, ACA or CIMA with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Tax and/or treasury specialist OR a management/financial accountant who enjoys modelling, planning, forecasting and reporting on tax and treasury matters who wants to move away from the grind of month/year end
- Professional, high energy, high integrity and with superb analytical skills and an enquiring mind.
- The ability to work at pace and to tight deadlines and to exacting standards