Temporary Credit Controller
One of our existing clients is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to support their finance function for the next 6-8 weeks, immediate start available.
Based in Newcastle city centre, our client provides integrated management systems and software for their clients, which in turn they use to run their business and engage with their own customers. A well established business requiring a Credit Controller who can:
- Contact customers to chase outstanding and overdue payments,
- Produce and analyse ages debt reports,
- Send statements and reminder letters,
- Work closely with other members of the finance team,
- Negotiate payment terms in line with policy,
- Record and allocate funds.
Should you be interested in this position please contact us.