Web Designer – Middlesbrough – £25-30K DOE
A rapidly growing eCommerce firm based in central Middlesbrough are actively looking to hire a Web Designer with strong HTML / CSS experience to join at an exciting period of growth. A start up business with a strong financial backing, this is a unique opportunity to bring your experience to a rapidly growing organisation targeting market domination.
Our client are an eCommerce service firm who, despite only operating for a few short years, have an exceptionally talented technical team and are servicing some of the UK’s largest organisations. With a bespoke product and service, there is now an urgent requirement for a Web Designer with HTML / CSS experience.
This role on a daily basis will include:
- Creating unique designs for a range of web based projects with a variety of clients
- Responsible for the development of new websites, creating banners and web based templates for clients
- Working with existing developers, senior and junior, supporting with client technical needs
- Creating custom templates and websites as well as other products launched by the business
- Work with external stakeholders / clients to ensure project requirements are taken and delivered to the highest specification
- Working in a broader environment to constantly challenge new products in the market to ensure a market leading position
In order to apply for this Web Designer role, you should have the following:
- A creative background with strong web / online template design experience
- HTML5 and/or CSS literacy
- Great communication skills, comfortable dealing with a variety of stakeholders
This role offers an exceptional career framework. As a business going through considerable growth there is huge scope for progression in an organisation looking to double in headcount over the next 12 months.
Perhaps you are a Web Developer with a creative flair looking for a design role, or you are possibly a Web Designer with development exposure and keen to join a growing business. Do not hesitate to apply as interviews are due to take place ASAP.
This role is based from a luxury office in central Middlesbrough, so the successful applicant must be able to commute on a daily basis. Flexible benefits, flexi-time and a competitive salary are on offer for the successful applicant.